The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new legal framework on data protection and privacy in the UK and EU. It sets regulations about data collection and processing and applies to everyone who processes data as part of their business.
Kore Nutrition is committed to protect your privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. Our policy is not just an exercise in complying with the law, but a continuation of our respect for you and your personal information.
Our policy complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 accordingly incorporating the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
By giving your consent you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Kore Nutrition collects personal data in order to provide and independent nutrition and dietetic services to you.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
• Information in relation to this consent form
· Name and contact information including: home address, e-mail, contact telephone numbers
· Occupation, gender, marital status
· Contact details of GP/ other Health Professionals involved in your care
· Contact details of client’s NOK
· Past and current medical condition and medical tests, current medication, blood results, anthropometry and lifestyle information provided by the client
• Further clinical information in relation to reports from other health professionals
· If you access Kore Nutrition website: technical information including internet protocol address used to connect your computer to your internet, browser type and lug in types and version, operating system and platform, browser type/ version and time zone settings
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information for the purpose of:
• Professional clinical record keeping of client information
• Sharing information with relevant health professionals
Who do we share your data with:
Kore Nutrition shares your personal data with the following:
• Medical Doctors: Consultants, General Practitioners
• Allied Health Professionals: Dietitians, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Psychologists
• Other: Personal Trainers, Fitness Instructors, Specialist Nurses
Controlling your personal information:
We will not distribute, sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place encrypted electronic systems and standard operating procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How you can withdraw and request to be deleted from our files:
If you do not wish for us to make use of your Personal Information in this way, or have further queries in relation to GDPR, please contact us by e-mailing email@example.com
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
In the case that you wish to make a complaint about processing your personal data by Kore Nutrition you have the right to complain to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please see: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/